Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ma$on...

You are looking at the future assistant shift manager of superpawn! This little boy is just too much. We were outside playing today with the neighborhood kids, and I hear "I give you my mommys bike if you give me a gum." Yesterday he was trying to give away my camera and some of Paul's old pesos from Mexico! Geez kid, if you're gonna hustle, at least give away your own stuff!

10 comments:

The Cox Family said...

That is so hilarious! He is one smart kid to try and trade your things instead of his!

Jana said...

I will give him some gum for your bike!

birmingham family said...

HA!!!! Where does he come up with this stuff?!

McKinna said...

what a stinker! He's 2 cute, and a thinker! ;)
Love the pic!

Amanda C. said...

HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!!!!! I freaking LOVE him. At least if he is the shift manager he can provide for Daisy... assuming she doesn't require to many groceries... (if you know what I mean) :)

Amy Baker said...

Yep, that grin of his makes him look like a little character!

Bethany said...

That's awesome! You made me chuckle:)

Anonymous said...

Aren't kids the best. When you have that cute smile who wouldn't give you a bike for gum?

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That is so funny! What a cutie! Do you have access to my blog? I totally tagged you! :)

The Merryweather said...

Your little man looks so much like Paul. It sounds like he takes after him too, boy are you in for it. Jay and I were just talking about Paul the other day and how much he had to do with me joining the church. I was excited to come across your blog and see your happy family. All my best, Amanda