Kenley and Great Grandpa Lystrup
One fine lookin Grandma
A crooked Mesa Temple!
A Grandpa Luke watching a movie
Here are some pictures of the past month which include Thanksgiving! My parents and Paul's parents come here to spend it with us! We had so much fun! On black Friday we braved the crowds and went out shopping! Then that night, we went to the Mesa Temple to see the lights! They were so pretty (and crowded)!! We havent been doing too much else, just loving having Paul back home! He is at Maricopa County Hospital this rotation and hes really liking it! He sees a lot of crazy stuff there! This past weekend, Paul's Grandma and Grandma came to see us! They were staying at their time share in Scottsdale and came over for lunch on Friday. Well thats what we've been up to! We are enjoying this beautiful Phoenix winter weather and getting excited for Christmas!!

9 comments:
You better be loving your weather. We are stuck here in Utah with 2 feet of snow.
I bet that it was nice to have everyone over for Thanksgiving. Will you see them again for Christmas?
Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun- can't wait until you come visit for Christmas!!!
Also, Riley talks about Mason ALL THE TIME!!! He says he needs to see Mason's room but it's too far away to visit- that boy I tell you!
I am so happy Paul is back! The temple looks cool with the lights! How are you liking Arizona now?
So glad that Paul is closer this time around. Having him so far away must have been a killer. It will be perfect getting ready for Christmas. Oh, and I was wondering who's baby you've got because yours is only about six months old...I can't believe how much she's grown!
ah! I love her!
That looks so fun! This may sound strange, but I've always wanted to visit Pheonix. Mitch might go to pharmacy school out there, so if we visit the school I am going to come see you!
Wow, I can't believe how big Kenley is getting! She is such a cutie. How fun to have everyone at your house for Thanksgiving! It is so much nicer when you don't have to travel!
Cute pictures of your Thanksgiving. Your mom is still so darling. That is a lot of presents she was wrapping. I'm so glad Paul is finally home again with you. Happy Holidays!
Dang, I can't believe how big Kenley is!
Post a Comment