Hadley turned 2 last Week (Nov. 18)! I cannot believe shes already a big 2 year old! We were going to celebrate her birthday over Thanksgiving weekend with her grandmas and grandpas, but Paul got to come back home a week early from Globe so we celebrated on her birthday! She loved being the center of attention all day and loved opening her presents!!


8 comments:
She is getting so big!!! Happy Birthday Hadley! Love all the pink- lucky you with 2 girls!
Happy birthday to a beautiful 2 year old!!!!
YAY! Happy birthday Miss Hadley!!!
Oh, yay! Happy birthday!
Paul! bellisima tu familia!! Mil felicidades!!! Un abrazo desde Montero-Bolivia.
Carolina.
What a cutie pie! Can you believe that she is 2. Tyce's 2nd is coming up and it is so weird how fast time flies! I hope that she had fun and lots of presents!
So yay I finally found your blog! So you pretty much have the cutest family ever and I didn't even know Paul was in school! Wow it was so nice to catch up with your life on here! Now I can blog-stock you! lol
Okay, so is Kenley officially bigger than Hadley now?? :)
Post a Comment