Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Our Halloween was pretty sad! Hadley was a total beast and would only wear her costume for 10 minutes. She spent the rest of the night wearing her diaper and shoes. My mom came to visit us which was a lot of fun! Its good she was here, because all 3 of the kids were pretty naughty that day, so I needed the help! We skyped Paul so he could see us carve our pumpkin. Its not fun to have your dad far away on Halloween, Mason really misses him! Im sooo glad its November and he will be back this month!!

11 comments:

Natasha said...

Yay that you won't be a single parent for much longer! Yay that Leissa came! Love the costumes...even if Hadley didn't.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That picture is great where Hadley is glaring at you, lol. I am glad you get to have your husband back soon!

Linz said...

So cute!! I love Hadley's giant shoes! So fun!

birmingham family said...

Love the girls costumes!!!! So cute- and Mason looks cute too! Countdown until the end of the month- it is gonna be a good month- I can't believe Paul will be back with ya soon- about time! ;)

The Cox Family said...

I love that Leissa is sporting Hadley's costume! Very cute. Sorry that Paul wasn't there to share it with you. That is great that Paul will be home soon!

Jana said...

If it makes you feel any better your kids costumes are adorable. I need a little girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE that you have a blog!!! what's your email so I can invite you to mine!!! We need to get together...

Anonymous said...

hey mindy---will you send me a link to the midwestern significant others one? Thanks so much!!!

Amy Baker said...

I am happy your husband is coming home soon too! What a long time to be away from each other. Your little ones looked great for Halloween. Your mom looked especially great in the wings.

Anonymous said...

cute kids mindy!

Brushdragon said...

Looks like your boy has the same outfit mine did. :) It has been a while since I have said hello to Paul. Tell him Shaun Williams Said hello, and I wish both of you the best this season. It is nice to be together after long times apart. Only once were my wife and I apart while she tended to her father's needs and I was finishing up school from a distance. It was tough for us both...but she had the kids. :) My respects to you, and the Lord's blessings. Take care you two. :D