Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Girl

This morning I needed to fold the laundry pile that was taking over my bed. So I put on Imagination Movers and parked Hads in front of the t.v. Oh what a good little girl, just watching t.v. being so quiet! Hmm shes a little too quiet...so Kenley and I go downstairs to see what shes up to, and behold, she has dumped out all of Kenley's formula all over the kitchen!! Ahh this girl is going to be the death of me!

Now what is little miss petite going to eat??!

10 comments:

Linz said...

Ah, the joys of motherhood. Been there too... And that reminds me, I need to address the laundry pile on my bed too! Boo.

Natasha said...

So glad I'm not the only one with a scale model of Mt. Everest made of laundry on my bed! So sorry about the formula. Oh, and what happened to your newborn?

Jana said...

That sucks. Kyle and I called formula liquid gold because it was so expensive. I feel your pain!

birmingham family said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!!! Only because it did not happen to me... sorry! ;) They sure do keep us on our toes, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's a good thing Tommy never tried that. That would have been $30 down the drain. I love your petite baby. She is such a doll.

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Emma did that. She would make bottles and pour water in the can. That's when I got creative with the locks on her bedroom door (This was in the morning before we woke up) She would crack all the eggs and dump out the spices. How much is Kenley weighing now?

McKinna said...

haha! I love it! what a lil' stinker.... gotta love those 'petite' babies... ;)

Bethany said...

What is she going to eat? I think she could survive for a while.... on her self-storage.... :)

Amy Baker said...

That made me cringe because I know how expensive formula is too, and especially on a student budget. What can you do though? BTW we like Imagination Movers around our house too!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Yay!! You found us!!! I just checked and saw you name-Woo!