Monday, April 6, 2009

Sedona

We went up to Sedona for the weekend with Paul's parents and lil bro Mark. It was so fun! I had no idea a place in Arizona could be so pretty and cold! We went to an old ghost town. Mason was so excited...until we got there and he couldnt find any ghosts.

9 comments:

birmingham family said...

How fun! I can not believe how good you look! How are you feeling? Countdown!!!

The Pfau's said...

I have heard Sedona is nice. How fun to have a get away before baby comes! Love the pregnancy pic- SO CUTE!

McKinna said...

oh he is to funny! you look so dang cute again!! ;)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Look at you all prego and cute! That is funny Mason wanted to see Ghosts, Emma is scared of them.

Amy Baker said...

You look like a cute pregnant mama. That is fun you don't know what you're having. That will be a fun surprise.

Linz said...

That looks like so much fun!

And you look SO CUTE!!!!

The Cox Family said...

Now you have a place to go to get out of the heat when it gets so hot this summer! It looks like a fun place and you look so good Mindy!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

What great pictures! Love the picture of Lee! And you look great!

Natasha said...

I am cracking up at Mason's disappointment that there were no ghosts at the ghost town. Too funny. I also love the picture of Paul cradling your baby while it is still inside of you. Can't wait to see what it is!