Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

We had a fun Easter this year! Saturday morning we went to the Easter egg hunt at Paul's school, along with about a million other people. It was fun, just super crowded! It was raining outside, so they had to move it inside the gym. While there, I learned how vicious mormon moms are when it comes to getting the perfect picture of their little angel picking up an egg! Mason wasn't too into it, so we just went outside and he and Paul made sandcastle in the volleyball court and Hadley wandered around with her balloon. Sunday we just got up and saw what the bunny left us and then went to church where Mason finally went to primary!!! Oh happy day! It was a great day, but would have been lots better with family around!!

4 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

I am so glad Mason went to class for you! I remember that day with Zack when we finally didn't have to be there with him. What a fun Easter. I went to a public Easter hunt and the 3 kids got one piece of candy total. I swore them off. All the parent's were running around trying to get the eggs.

birmingham family said...

Hooray for Sunbeams!
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! I love the house Hadley got! Too cute!

McKinna said...

Looks like it was lotsa fun!!! and yay for primary! (we are still working on that one over here....) Dev has those same tractor jammies 2!!

The Cox Family said...

Moms really can get crazy about taking pictures! Glad you had a great Easter and that Mason finally stayed in Primary!