There are some horses that live up the street from us that Mason and Hadley love! We always go over to see them and they just come right up to us and let us pet them. Last night we went over with some carrots to feed them! Mason loved feeding them, Hadley was a little scared of actually putting it in their mouths.
8 years ago

8 comments:
such cute pics!
Um...from the looks of those horse corrals you guys live in a phat ritzy neighborhood! We are getting close (you and I!) Daisy was two days late and Levi was 11 days early, so there's really no way of knowing. I'm getting nervous!
Oh I love feeding horses. We have horses close to us and I always feel like a criminal feeding them carrots because I have never asked. It makes me want to go and do it right now. Is Paul feeding the horse while the carrot is in his mouth?
That looks like so much fun! Cute pictures!
Too much fun! Hadley is getting so big! Are you counting down the days until Mason starts pre-school?!
What a fun activity! You kids are getting os big....and so cute! Your Easter pic were fun too!
That is great that you have then so close to you. I was a little scared of the picture of Paul feeding the horse a carrot with his mouth! Crazy, Crazy guy! Cam is still a little scared as well when he gets close to them. Fun pics!
How fun!!! I would never think to do that your definatley the fun mom!!
Post a Comment