Friday, March 27, 2009

Whats been going on?

Paul is still trucking along at school. He is in his last quarter of the didactic part of his program and will be starting his residency rotations in June. He is being shipped off the Tuba City indian reservation for his first one, which means about a week after the baby is due, he will be moving about 200 miles away for the summer. We are not too excited about that, but we did know it was a possibility going into school, so not much we can do about that. Hopefully he can get it worked out so that he can come home at least every other weekend. I am just here getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the minute! I am just trying to get everything ready for the baby. Not finding out the gender is turning out to be kind of tough in trying to prepare everything, but we are very excited for our upcoming surprise! Mason is holding up to his title as bossy big brother. He and Hadley are starting to play and interact more and more each day, so that makes it nice for me! He likes to ride his bike and play outside with his friends everyday. I try to let him go out everyday, because the extreme heat is on its way and that means we will be indoors until the fall! Hadley is growing and learning more everday as well! Shes getting so fun and even starting to say a few words! Her favorite thing to say is "stop" while she points to Mason. Shes so funny! She loves her babies, dancing, and waving to grandpa on the webcam!

6 comments:

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

That is such a bummer that you will be apart and right after the baby is born! I hope it goes by quick and he is able to come home often.

Natasha said...

It's about time you gave us an update! I've been wondering about you guys down there! Hope you are feeling ok and trust me, you will be glad you waited to find out what your baby is. It makes the delivery room so much more fun! Keep us posted!

The Cox Family said...

I wish you could send your good weather this way. We are so stir crazy and I am so sick of the snow. I don't think it will ever be Spring! I am glad that Mason decided he finally likes his bike! That really sucks about Paul having to leave, but hopefully he will be able to come home on the weekends.

birmingham family said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Can't believe you have been there almost a year already! Can't wait to see what you are having! Good luck!

Jana said...

I can't imagine having to stay indoors all summer! CRAZY! What day in May are you due?

Kathy and Daniel said...

Mindy, I can't believe you are already 33 weeks pregnant. Where is all the prego pictures!!