Mason turned 6 years old on Sept 9. He had a spiderman/lightening Mqueen birthday party on Saturday. I swear I went to EVERY store in the greater Syracuse area and just could not find a friggin Spiderman pinata, so we went with a double theme. :-D. He had all his friends over for pizza, cake trampoline jumping, and a pinata. I cannot believe this kid is already 6 and in first grade!!
8 years ago

4 comments:
How fun! Happy Birthday Mason- we can't wait for you guys to come visit!
Good mom for throwing a party. I have yet to conduct a birthday party for one of my kids. The thought of all those little children makes me a little frightened. Happy Birthday Mason!
Happy Birthday! He is getting so big!
Man, I swear he was just turing five not too long ago! Looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday Mason!
Post a Comment