Wow! Almost 3 whole months since I paid attention to the old blog. I dont really have a good reason other than I have to walk down all (6 of the) stairs to get to the computer. That and im lazy. :-) Okay where did we leave off? Mason's birthday, so September. That brings us to October. Oh October you were so much fun! We had my mom here for 2 whole weeks of it! Talk about a good time! While mom was here, we went to time out for women in Rochester. So much fun! This is us at TOFW.

Next up was Hadley's preschool had the local fire department come to speak to the kids. That was fun! They let them climb inside their engine.

Funny story: see that fireman on the far left? Well incidentally, he came to our rescue the very next day! My mom and I were at my friend's house dropping some stuff off. The car was running, and it was cold outside, so we both shut our doors because Miss Kenley was in the back. Well as soon as mom shut her door, we heard them all lock. Awesome! So my friend called a locksmith and they said since there is a child in the car, she needed to call 911. Great! So about 10 minutes and about 8 fire trucks later, our doors are unlocked and Kenley is none the wiser that she was trapped in the car. The rest of the time mom was here was spent shopping, in Palmyra, and lots of laughing. We miss her so much! Oh, and Mason became a Tiger Scout. I didnt really know what I was getting myself into by signing him up. Im thinking this is going to be way more work than I thought! Here are some pictures of our fun with Grandma Liessa.




Next up is November. We celebrated Hadley's 4th birthday on November 18! I still cant believe shes 4 already!
So sometime in October, my friend, Beverly told me she was going to NYC for a weekend to pick up her niece who was coming to stay with them for a week. So I did what anybody would do in that situation and invited myself to go too! So the afternoon of Hadley's birthday, Beverly and I were off to NYC for a fun girls weekend. We had so much fun, and I cant wait to go back! Beverly's cousin happens to live in Manhattan and was generous enough to let us stay at her super cute apartment. She took my all around NYC! I think we got a total of 10 hours of sleep that whole weekend, but it was so worth it! On Saturday night, we went to Radio City Music Hall and saw the Rockettes perform their Christmas Spectacular. Spectacular it was!! That was definitely the hightlight of the weekend. I didnt get many pictures, my camera wouldnt turn on the whole time I was there. So here are a few that I did take.

This is supposed to be me and the Statue of Liberty. You can kinda see her out in the water.
7 comments:
Fun Mindy! Glad you got to spend time with your mom...I just love the two of you! And what a fun trip to NYC. Glad you invited yourself and had a great time. Happy to see you back on the ol' blog!
Its nice to have you back blogging! I love to see pictures of those cute kiddos!
Thanks for the update! Looks like you have been busy and having a ton of fun!!
Mason is the cutest Tiger Scout!!! Careful, Riley did that last year and somehow I ended up as one of the leaders this year!
I finally blogged about NYC too. So glad I got to take you for your first visit.
Minnndaaaay!!! I am glad you had massive amounts of fun! Just to let you know though.. you can invite yourself to come to Vegas. I'll let you stay at my house and I'll even take you all over Vegas and show you all the hot spots like... cold stone creamery
how fun!! This was a great post!! I have missed hearing from you! :)
Post a Comment