Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Summer....so far

We have been having a great summer so far.  We went strawberry picking at this super cute farm right down the street from where we live.  It was lots of fun for about 5 minutes, then me and the kids were done!  Paul could have stayed there for days picking berries. 


 There are lots of cute parks here, and we have been taking advantage of this great NY weather! 
 This is a little fountain thing that mists the kids when they press the button.  NY's sad version of a splash pad? 


 Coolest part of the summer??  Definitey the Hill Cumorah Pageant!  Such a fun time for the whole family.  Hadley loved taking pictures with all the "princesses" as she called them.  Seriously, come visit me next July and ill totally take you to the pageant!  It will blow your mind!




Most exciting news of the summer, we are finally getting out of our apartment!  Hooray for not being cramped anymore!  We are in the process of moving into a house.  Our friends from our ward moved to Washington, and are renting their house to us!  Its great because its right down the street from where we live now, and Mason wont have to switch schools.

7 comments:

birmingham family said...

I want to come visit you!!!

Natasha said...

Yay! A house! That is the best news EVER! And great that it is so close to what you are already familiar with! I'm totally coming to see the pageant, and I'm clownin' your 'splash pad' Miss you!

Beverly B. said...

I'm glad you're having fun. I still haven't gone strawberry picking or apple picking yet. My kids liked the mister at L park but I'm not sure what they will think after seeing the real thing. They seriously need to some splash pads around here.

Amy Baker said...

I love picking berries! That is exciting to move into a house! With a garage and a back yard. Yipee! Hope your summer continues to be super fun.

Lindsey said...

SO exciting about your house!! I am counting down until we are out of our apartment :) I had to laugh at the splash pad! Chicagos are the same and the boys are NOT impressed!

Bethany said...

Oh, nice house! I love it! I love that you got pics at the pageant with the characters, too. I went to it as a teenager, on vacation w/my family. It was raining all day, stopped for the pageant, then started again as soon as the closing prayer was said. Awesome. Everyone looks great. I'd be right there with you for a good 5-minute berry picking:)

Jana said...

Very exciting about the house!