For Christmas, Paul's parents gave us a week at their timeshare. We chose to go to Orlando so we could take the kids to Disneyworld! We had so much fun! My parents met us there, and we spent 3 days in Disneyworld and 2 days at the beach. Cant wait to go back next year!!
8 years ago


4 comments:
Could your kids be any cuter?! Love it! *sigh* Wish we could go to Disney-something. So fun!
How fun!!!! Your kids are getting so big!
Looks like a massive amount of fun! I love the beach pics! Did you get baby girl's swimsuit at Target? Because I saw it there and thought of you. Funny! So glad you guys were able to take a load off after all that schooling! You all deserve it.:)
Dear Leesa,
Your other daughter (me) has never been to Disney World. Just thought I would remind you in case you forgot.
Love
natasha
Post a Comment