Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feral Cat.....

This is the best way to describe Kenley's behavior lately.  Sigh.  Im tired.
What happened to my sweet happy toddler?!

8 comments:

birmingham family said...

HAHA!!! Not Kenley.... she is so cute! What is she doing? Almost 2, right?

Unknown said...

Oh wait, For a minute I thought you were describing my three year old...oh and eight year old... so good for thinking they ever grow out of the terrible two's...

Amy Baker said...

I know what you mean! Grrr.

Natasha said...

That picture is disgusting...the one of the cat. It reminds me of what I looked like when I decided to 'take the day off' in college.

Linz said...

hahaha! I know that feeling!! :)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

She's too cute to be like that! And what an adorable picture!

Matt, Dyanna and Co. said...

Perfect picture! I've felt that with each of my kids....it's a phase.

Bethany said...

Hah! Yah, she and Logan both:) I swear, people must think I beat the kid the way he can tantrum in public:)