Paul came home early from work a couple of days ago, so we decided to take the kids out to go sledding. I have decided that putting snow gear on children has got to be the most obnoxious task in the world! While playing out in the snow, I learned that 2/3 of my children are definitely desert people. Hadley wouldn't get out of the car, and Kenley just cried because she couldnt walk in the deep snow. Mason on the other hand LOVED it!! He could play outside all day if we let him!
See that river there in the middle of the snow on this picture? Well that is actually the Erie Canal, we live about a quarter of a mile from the Erie Canal! Cool huh?

5 comments:
wow good for you for living in the snow i couldnt do it i would be crying & sitting in the car although i do enjoy looking at the snow in pictures & on tv
Hmm...I remember another person I lived with that wasn't a big winter weather fan. I think your kids take after you! Cool Erie Canal!
Funny that your girls didn't like the snow. They better get used to it, huh?
Too funny! Austin had to be carried the whole time we were in Utah with that nasty stuff!!!
Man, that looks cold! I'd stay in the car, too:) We went on a boat on the Erie Canal on a family vacation once-- during the summer, of course:)
Post a Comment