Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year.  This was the first year that we were alone without any family for Christmas, and I must admit, I didnt love it.  I love living here in New York, but having no family around during holidays is a bummer!  Santa, aka my parents brought the kids all new bikes!  They love them and have been riding them all the time...in our apartment!  Its dang cold outside, so they just ride them around in our tiny apartment until the spring when it warms up a little bit.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!








3 comments:

Linz said...

Merry Christmas!! I am glad they can enjoy the bikes a little! Have a great new year!

Jana said...

Cute kiddos....and way fun bikes!!

Natasha said...

Um, why didn't you tell me you would be without family this year? I would have been there in a jiffy! I know everyone says this, but I seriously can't believe how big your kids are getting! Good luck with the biking-in-the-apartment gig. Miss you!