Thursday, December 16, 2010

Strong Museum of Play

We heard about this way cool Children's museum in Rochester, so we decided to take the kids a couple weeks ago. It was really neat and the kids loved it. It even has the original Sesame Street set that we got to paly on! We decided to get a year pass so we can go again and again!

This room seriously made me so nauseous! It leans the wrong way so it totally messes with your head. Blah! I had to get out of there!

3 comments:

KolbyJanine said...

Im so envious of the expirience you guys are having living back East. That room would jack me up too. Hadley and Kenley are the same size. They are all so cute. I havent seen them in SO long.

Bethany said...

How fun! I really want to take my kids to the one here.

Thanks for your note about my parents. I appreciate it!

Natasha said...

Sooo much cool stuff! And Hadley looks JUST LIKE Paul! Miss you!