I can honestly say that I am so so happy this is our last AZ summer! Love the people here, its just too bloody hot! Bring on the 14 feet of snow and the lake effect! We are ready for our big change! Paul is graduating in 10 days! I cannot believe he is practically done! I am so so proud of him! We have been keeping busy de-junking and packing up shop! We went to Grandma and Grandpa Lystrup's house in July for 2 weeks and had lots of fun!
8 years ago

4 comments:
Yeah for you guys! I am excited for you too! You will LOVE the snow.
It is crazy that summer is almost over and school is about to start. I am glad for you as well that you won't be dying in that summer heat anymore! Good luck with your move!
I can't believe you guys are already done! Thinking back on all the reservation rotations reminds me that it really has been two years! I am so excited for your big move. You guys are going to do great. What are the chances of us seeing you before you head out????
YAY!!! Can't wait for the cooler weather too! Your kids are so cute- I'm so gonna miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment