Saturday, July 10, 2010

AZ Aquarium

There's a new aquarium here in Phoenix so today we decided to take the kids to see it. I cant lie, I dont get too excited over zoos and aquariums, specially when they are super crowded and hot! The kids had a lot of fun though so thats all that matters!

7 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

How fun!! Mindy...you look beautiful!

Jana said...

Looks like a cool place. When are you moving?

Natasha said...

WHAT? I take a sabatical from blogging and you up and decide you are going to move to the other side of the continent without my permission? Bad news is, I am booked the end of September so I won't be your first visitor. Good news is, I will let you fly me out to visit you after you get settled. P.S. I have never been to New York. Ever. And I miss you.

Amy Baker said...

Mindy, you have such a cute little family. And I agree that you look beautiful!

Bethany said...

Looks like a fun place to take the kiddos. Where is it?

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

So fun! Your family is so dang cute! I love that you go and do activities like that!

McKinna said...

Cute pics Mindy!! Love those lil' faces!!