This morning was Paul's graduation! Hooray! Finally! Paul's mom and dad came down last night for the graduation. I figured since I would have the extra hands, I wouldnt need a babysitter and would just bring the kiddies along. Bad idea! There wasnt much sleep going on last night, so they were all grumpy, especially Kenley! As the processional was starting, all of the directors, faculty and staff came in first. We were sitting on the end of the aisle, and Kenley let out a nice loud sqeaul and threw her bottle at the physician assistant program director. Nice. About an hour into the ceremony, Mason declared "this is just as worse as church but boring-er." Overall, I am glad the kids got to see their dad graduate! They cheered loud as Paul walked across the stage. We are all so proud of him!!
8 years ago

6 comments:
That is so awesome! Congrats Paul!
Congratulations!!!! That's great!
Congrats!!! How exciting to FINALLY be done!!!
Yipee, you made it! Congratulations to your whole family!
What a great accomplishment! Congratulations Paul! We love you guys!!!
Seriously?!?! Wow! I am so proud of all of you, because I know it takes the WHOLE family to accomplish something as big as graduation. Watch out New York! When are you leaving?? What are the chances of me seeing you before then???
Post a Comment