Paul and his mom took Mason and Hadley to the wildlife park when she was here a couple of weeks ago! They LOVED all the animals! It looks like they had lots of fun. I cant believe how close they let you get to the animals.
This is what me and Kenley did instead of going!
8 years ago





8 comments:
ahhh so cute! can't wait to meet her when you come to visit!!
Menan, Idaho, sure doesn't have things like that to do!
Dang your kids are getting big! Can't wait until you guys are here!!!!
That is nice that you were able to get some rest. Looks like a really fun park!
Ha Ha Ha! I can't wait to take Daisy to the Zoo! Now.. can we talk about how freaking cute Kenley is? I just want to SQUEEZE her!
I love her name! So pretty!
Woah! Too cool! Forget taking the kids...I want to see that stuff. Hope you are feeling well and getting some rest!
Isn't it nice when grandma's take teh kids. That goodness or we might go crazy hu!
Post a Comment