Oh OH OH!! SHe is darling and just perfect!! Congratulations on your new little girl! I love her name!!
Congratulations!!! That is so fun! She is beautiful!
She sure is beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!
Oh My Goodness! She is here!! Woo Hoo! Congratulations!! What a doll!
She is so cute! I LOVE her name!! Congrats :O)
So cute!!! She is so tiny! Congrats!!!
Congratulations you guys! She is so adorable. I sure hope your delivery went well. Did Paul get to do your epidural? We are so happy for you!
Congrats guys! She is precious!
Yay! I knew it was a girl! Super cute name! When was she born? How are you feeling? Congrats and good luck!
Soo sweet! How are the other kids with their new sister? Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sure Grandma Liessa is so thrilled. What an adorable baby girl and such a cute name!! Does that make three for you? Well Best Wishes and I will pray she is a good baby for you!!! Love Cindy Taylor
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh OH OH!! SHe is darling and just perfect!! Congratulations on your new little girl! I love her name!!
Congratulations!!! That is so fun! She is beautiful!
She sure is beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!
Oh My Goodness! She is here!! Woo Hoo! Congratulations!! What a doll!
She is so cute! I LOVE her name!! Congrats :O)
So cute!!! She is so tiny! Congrats!!!
Congratulations you guys! She is so adorable. I sure hope your delivery went well. Did Paul get to do your epidural? We are so happy for you!
Congrats guys! She is precious!
Yay! I knew it was a girl! Super cute name! When was she born? How are you feeling? Congrats and good luck!
Soo sweet! How are the other kids with their new sister? Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sure Grandma Liessa is so thrilled. What an adorable baby girl and such a cute name!! Does that make three for you? Well Best Wishes and I will pray she is a good baby for you!!! Love Cindy Taylor
Post a Comment