Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Day's Visit

Paul's sister and her family had spring break last week, so they came up here to visit us.  We had so much fun (minus the meltdowns we had when it came time to go to school while our cousins got to stay home and play).  We went to the Whitmer Farm in Palmyra, Niagra Falls, which was freezing, and the ward Easter egg hunt! We always have so much fun with them and were sad to see them go!








 This is the only picture I got of Easter morning.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Well I must say I am a little sad that MY family didn't get to come visit for Spring break...but it is great to see some pictures of your family...finally. Miss you tons and hope things are going well.

Jana said...

I am with Tash.....I wish my family could come visit. Glad u were able to hang with uncle lee.