Last Friday, Mason was off from school, and Paul was off of work, so we headed down to the Poconos Mountains in PA. We went to the Great Wold Lodge. I had never heard of it until I moved out here, its a big hotel with a big water park attached to it. It was a lot of fun, but super crowded. With it being so crowded, my anxiety was through the roof with the kids! We would definitely like to go back, when our kids are a little (or a lot) older. I couldn't believe Hadley went down all those crazy big slides with Paul! I think she had the most fun out of everyone!
Having some ridiculously priced ice cream!
jumping on the bed
2 best buds watching Harry after a long day of playing hard in the water!

7 comments:
There is one of those right by us and we have heard it's a riot! Good to know it's over priced though!!!
That looks like a way cool place. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are super cute.
That looks like a way cool place. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. They are super cute.
Sure! I'd LOVE to come to Great Wolf Lodge with you. My calendar is pretty open, so just let me know. I can be another set of eyes to keep track of the kids. See you soon!
Wow, what an amazing place! I would of had total anxiety as well. Looks like a blast though!
An indoor water park?! GENIUS!!! That looks like so much fun!!!!
I was just in Dallas with Ann and saw a Great Wolf Lodge there. Looks amazing! How fun to take a family vacation. I bet you are a fun mama.
Post a Comment