My mom was here for the past week and a half, so we decided to go to Niagra Falls one day. Oh my word, it is so so neat there!! That was definitely one of the coolest days of my life. We only live 2 hours away from it, and will definitely be going back!! We rode the Maid of the Mist, which is a boat that takes you right up to the falls. We got soaked, but loved every second of it!!
It was super foggy that day, but that is the Canadian side's skyline.

4 comments:
That is awesome! I have never been but would love to go.
That is so awesome that you guys live next to so many neat places. I have always wanted to there and see the falls and hopefully one day we will get to!
LUCKY- I have always wanted to go!!! How fun!
That looks awesome!
Post a Comment