Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lately

We have been having a great spring!  We have....


We went to the Science Center in downtown Syracuse.  It was so much fun and super kid friendly!  Definitely going back there!


The Easter Bunny also came to our house! Mason was a little nervous that the "Easter Bunny wouldnt know we moved from our better house in Arizon-ya to our new apartment in New York City." Its so funny, no matter how many times I try to explain we live in New York state, hes convinced we live in NYC.





We have been playing outside a lot these days!  Gotta love this gorgeous spring weather. 


These 2 pictures were taken in our friends pretty backyard.

Lastly, we have been prancing around in our swimsuits anxiously awaiting the arrival of swim weather.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Looks like you've had some fun lately!! :)

birmingham family said...

It's so green there! Mindy- what happened to your babies?! They are growing up too fast!!!!

Jana said...

I finally had to break out our swimming pool for my boys. The begged and begged so I said "don't come crying to me when you are freezing". It looks like you are enjoying NYC :)

Natasha said...

What? You're just trying to make me jealous? It's SNOWING here! Ick! Take me to NYC to see Mason! Oh, and I need the 411 on Luke and Leissa...