Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Birthday Fun...

Mason chose (after lots of coaxing from me) The Cheesecake Factory for his Birthday dinner. These are just some pictures I took at the dinner.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

Dear Mason,
Great choice for Birthday dinner. You can never go wrong with the Cheesecake Factory. So glad your grandma (my other mother) got to be there with you! Good luck packing!

The Cox Family said...

I agree with his choice! I love that place. Anyhow, Happy Belated Birthday Mason! I also can't believe that he is five. Looks like he had a great birthday. Oh and tell Paul congrats from me. What an accomplishment! I had to laugh about your kids screaming during his ceremony because mine did the same thing. We were sitting in one of the front rows so everyone saw us! I was so embarrassed KIDS!!!!

Jana said...

YUM!!!! Happy Birthday buddy!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I agree with everyone amazing choice for a birthday dinner! Looks so fun! I'm totally jealous you got to go there! I can't believe he is 5!!!

Amy Baker said...

Yum-o! Cute pictures of your cute little family and your mama too. Good luck with all the packing and moving!

birmingham family said...

YUM!!! Good choice Mason! ;)