Pauls sister and her family live in Maryland, so she brought her kids up this weekend help get us settled. The kids loved playing together! It was a little hectic at times, 6 kids under 7 in an apartment, but oh so fun!!
Whew! I'm glad your sister-in-law stepped in because I knew you wouldn't be able to get settled without me there! I've been worried sick. Email me your new mailing address!!! I am so excited for you on your big new adventure!
6 comments:
Whew! I'm glad your sister-in-law stepped in because I knew you wouldn't be able to get settled without me there! I've been worried sick. Email me your new mailing address!!! I am so excited for you on your big new adventure!
Wow! Glad you made it safely to NY. I'm sure you are still recovering from a move like that! Good luck settling in.
That does look pretty crazy with all of those kids! So glad that you guys made it there safely. You will have to send us pictures of the new place!
How cute are they all in the bed!!! I can't believe how big Kathleens kids are!!! I bet they are so excited to be closer to you- miss you!!!
That looks so fun!!! LOVE the pictures of the two precious girls and all of them laying down! So cute, I really love it!
Ah man! I miss your whole family. So fun to see all the cousins together :) Glad you are happy and enjoying it there. It is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment