Mason (naturally) lost his 2nd tooth a couple of weeks ago! He was so excited because he had a plan. He was begging everyday for the Harry Potter Wii game. And when I say begging, I mean throwing tantrums that could rival any overly tired 2-year-old. So, he decided he was going to pull out his slightly loose tooth and write the tooth fairy a letter explaining that instead of money, he wanted the game. He worked on the tooth for about 5 days, and then right before bed one night, it finally popped right out. So he got to work.

After Mrs. Tooth Fairy finally convinced Mr. Tooth Fairy that he should get the game, she was off to 2 different stores to try to find the dumb game and....

the note worked! Dark and early at about 5:30 Mason came running in to tell me she brought him the game and that next time hes going to ask for a new imaginext batcave!

7 comments:
WOW! The toothfairy is so generous at your house! :) Ours forgets to come most times...
He is a smart one, that Mason!
Wow this kid knows how to work the system!! He looks so cute without his teeth:)Our Brenna has been missing her front tooth for over a year(it was kicked out by a friend and a swing) and I think it will be a shock when it finally grows in.Aren't they so much fun?Enjoy!
Mason is one lucky kid! I think he has the nicest tooth fairy I have ever known! I am impressed that he pulled out his own tooth though.
NOW you're in for it.
Way to go Mason! That is so cute!
Oh no...I need to have a serious talk with Mrs. Tooth Fairy. And maybe convince her to come to our house. Who invented the Tooth Fairy, anyway?!?...I would like to kill them.
Post a Comment