Monday, November 8, 2010

Addiction is no joking matter...

Addiction ruins lives and destroy families. I am hesitant to write about this, because its such a personal battle, but I need to get it out. Someone in our family is struggling with an addiction and has hit rock bottom. I just dont know what to do. Shes constantly strung out. Kenley has been introduced to reddy-whip. Its all she wants. She stands at the fridge door and screams until she get it. She lives for it. Anyone know of a good toddler rehab center?

7 comments:

birmingham family said...

Too cute! I am guilty of giving the boys a shot of cream when the fridge is open too..... we love it on pancakes and waffles!

Linz said...

hahaha! She's so cute!

Amy Baker said...

Hilarious! My little London is afraid of the Redi whip here. I guess that is a good thing. Good luck with this!

Anthony and Christel said...

Too funny!!

Natasha said...

I know exactly who she gets it from, and I am not surprised. Sigh.

Jana said...

Me too! When you figure out a solution let me know! HE HE!

Bethany said...

Oh, nasty! I hate that stuff! If you can get her to develop a good gagging reflex (like I have), she will be FINE!